Monday 16 June 2008

Alicia Keys - Keys Oblivious About Ne-yos Crush


R+B hunk NE-YO has developed a crush on tourmate ALICIA KEYS but fears she has no idea he's smitten with her.

The So Sick singer admits he hasn't been obvious with his feelings for the R+B beauty.

The pair are currently on the road in the U.S. as part of the As I Am tour, alongside former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks.

He says, "I don't think she knows... When we're passing each other in the halls, I'm like, 'Hey Alicia.'

"I just think she's a beautiful person, inside and out. I mean she's gorgeous...and she's smart and she has a huge heart. She's the total package."

But Ne-Yo feels sure that her friends and bandmates all know how he feels about the sexy singer because of his gestures towards her when she's not looking: "She don't see me do it... I know because I watch her walk away."





See Also